Newborn Session Fees
Wedding Collections & Information
Print and Product Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Wedding Day Questionaire
Wedding Day Questionaire
Wedding Day Questionaire
Wedding Day Questionnaire
Please take a moment to fill out this questionnaire about your wedding day!
If you have a Pinterest page please find me & send me your board. You can also copy & paste links below or upload some of your favorite images. I love getting to know my brides & what your style is like. But I can not guarantee we will be able to get all of the images you send, sometimes there just isn't enough time. But I do my best to get everything we possibly can.
You can upload some of your favorite images here..
Drop files here or
1. Where will the Bride have her final preparation taking place (last makeup & hair finishing touches and getting in the dress) on the wedding day? Please include Name & Address if NOT the Ceremony Location
2. Would the Groom like getting ready photos taken?
**I can realistically do IF the Bride and Groom are getting ready at the same location.**
If YES Where will the Groomsmen be getting ready?
3. Do you have a preference if the guys get their Pre-Ceremony Formal Photos taken before the gals or vice versa?
Yes, the guys can take photos 1st
No, I would like the girls photos done 1st
4. How many Bridesmaids are you having?
5. What are the first and last names of the Bridesmaids?
6. Will you have any Flowergirls or Ringbearers? If so, please list their names.
7. How many Groomsmen will there be?
8. What are the first and last names of the groomsmen?
9. Do you plan on seeing each other before the Ceremony? (First Look)
9a. If YES is there a specific location you would like the "First Look" photos taken?
10. Would you like family photos completed before or after the ceremony?
Yes, I will have all of our family ready for photos an 1 ½ hours before the Ceremony begins.
No, Please take all of the Family photos immediately after the Ceremony. (**I recommend**)
11. Is there a specific location you would like your Formal Pre-Ceremony (Bridal Party and/or Family) photos taken?
**If on the beach I recommend doing all the photos AFTER the ceremony, that is the best light of the day and everyone will already be in 1 location**
12. I usually end all pre-ceremony photos a half hour before the ceremony begins. Would you like the photos to end any earlier and if so, at what time would you like pre-ceremony photos completed?
13. Where is your Wedding Ceremony taking place?
14. Approximately how many wedding guests are you expecting?
Ceremony Location Wedsite
15. Is there a time set for the Ceremony yet? If so what time?
16. Approximately how long will the Ceremony last?
17. Tell us about any restrictions or guidelines at your ceremony location that we should know about (make to sure include if there are any time restrictions as to how early or how late we are permitted to be on the location).
18. Is there a specific location that you would like your AFTER ceremony photos taken? (Family, Wedding Party and/or Bride and Groom)
19. Which family group photos would you like taken? Please check the ones you would like.
Bride & Groom w/ All Guests
Bride & Groom w/ Bride's Entire Family
Bride & Groom w/ Bride's Immediate Family
Bride & Groom w/ Bride's Parents
Bride & Groom w/ Both Immediate Families
Bride & Groom w/Groom's Entire Family
Bride & Groom w/Groom's Immediate Family
Bride & Groom w/Groom's Parents
20. If there are additional family group photos that you would like, please list them here with corresponding name(s) (e.g. Bride & Groom w/ Sarah - Sister). *Please allow 2 minutes for each additional shot
21. Are there any special family situations (divorces, deaths, etc.), that we should know about that we need to be sensitive to?
22. Names and Relationships of Bride's immediate family parents, siblings & grandparents (Example: Bride's Mom - Beth)
23. Names and Relationships of Groom's immediate family parents, siblings, grandparents (Example: Groom's Dad - Jim)
24. Are there any special traditions or special things that I should know about which will be happening on your wedding day?
25. Where is your Wedding Reception taking place?
Reception Location Website
26. Is there a set time you need or want to be at the reception?
27. Please check the reception events that you will be doing.
Bride & Groom Introduction
Bridal Party Introduction
Bride & Groom 1st Dance
Bride & Father Dance
Groom & Mother Dance
Thanks you's & Toast's
Please list any other special events that will occur during the reception that I should be aware of.
28. What is your first dance song?
29. Do you have a formal exit planned?
Yes, after the ceremony (Best lighting if not using sparklers)
Yes, at the end of the reception
If you are having a formal exit, how will your guests be sending you off for your formal exit? (Suggestion: If your exit takes place after dark it's recommended that sparklers play at least some role in the exit to act as a light source 🙂 Can be combined with other things too
30. What time does the reception end?
31. Who is your Wedding Coordinator?
Wedding Coordinator's Website
32. Who is your Minister/Officiante?
33. Who is your Videographer?
34. Who is your Florist?
35. Who is your Cake Artist?
Cake Artist Website
36. Who is your Band/DJ for the wedding?
37. Who is your Make-up Artist?
Make-up Artist Website
38. Who is your Hair Artist?
Hair Artist Website
39. Where did you get your wedding dress from and is it made by a particular designer?
40. Which store did the bridesmaid dresses come from?
41. Which store did the men's tuxes come from?
42. What other vendors are a part of your wedding day - Lighting, linens, other rentals, minster, string players, etc. (Contact names, emails & websites)
43. Do you know when you return from your Honeymoon?
44. Will the address that you gave us at the time of booking change once you get married?
If Yes, please share your new mailing address
45. Is there anything else you would like to communicate with me?